DATES and SHOW TIMES
- April 23, 24 and 25 at 7:00 pm
- April 25 also at 2:00 pm
- $10.00 General Admission
- $8.00 Students and Senior Citizens
- Advance ticket sale reservations taken thru April 22, 2015
For additional information, contact Grand Blanc High School at:
12500 Holly Rd. ~ Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Electronic Flyer Link
Hairspray Video Preview
The U of M-Flint Engineering Department is offering a Summer Engineering Camp. It is a 3 day commuter camp, so students will not stay overnight. Camp will take place on July 6, 7 & 8. The cost is $100. Click here for more information.
Sponsored by SVSU Regional Mathematics and Science Center, STEM Scholars Network Summer 2015 High School Camps are for students interested in Science, Robotics or Mathematics. This camp is free! These camps are very competitive and students need to have a complete application submitted to maximize their chance of being selected. Click here for more information and for the application.
Get help before you fall too far behind.
Tutoring Lab Hours:
2:25-3:25 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Get help in all subjects from NHS students
Click HERE for a link to professional tutors in specific areas of interest
Free Online Tutoring and Support
Grand Blanc High School has formed an official partnership with the University of Michigan Wolverine Tutors to provide FREE online tutoring and support to all our students at the middle and high school level in the following subjects: math, science, English and writing. Interested? Click here for more information.
- What are the options after high school?
- How do you chose a college?
- What are important factors considered by college admissions?
- Are you interested in playing college sports?
- What are the steps in the college application process?
- How will you pay for college?
West High School Attendance Hotline - 810-591-6352